Onboarding master data checks
Checking client master data before uploading it is error-prone and time consuming.
Users and settings information are provided via onboarding sheets, which then need to be checked manually by Customer Success Managers before upload.
- High stakes task where no major error is allowed
- CSMs are not Excel savvy, leading to errors
- Many things to check: data accuracy, duplicates, comparing already uploaded settings, etc.
Circula automated this checking process by building an internal tool with Airtable.
- Upload customer master data
- Upload existing account settings
- Scripts run series of checks and return results
This tool is now used for every customer onboarding by the whole Customer Success team.
- 30 mins saved per onboarding through faster uploading, data cleaning, duplicate checks, etc. No more VLOOKUPs!
- 500+ onboardings processed by 8 different users from the Customer Success
- 250+ hours saved in 2022, which can become 2 to 5x this number in the next years even if the tool stays at current state